I have positively brilliant news — the new Scentsy Crystal Wax Collection is here!
This limited-edition assortment is a one-of-a-kind gem: Five new Crystal Wax Scentsy Bar fragrances inspired by the positive attributes of crystals, one of today’s most popular trends! Through the liveliness and allure of these exclusive fragrances, and even the vivid colors of our wax, the Crystal Wax Collection expresses in scent what we all desire in our world — to experience the good, the uplifting, the positive. What better time for optimism than now?
- Amethyst is believed by some to subdue negative thoughts, calm, protect and more. Amethyst the fragrance expresses this in a lovely blend of lavender petals, chamomile and tonka bean.
- Citrine is thought by many to promote positivity, bestow self-confidence and more. Citrine the fragrance reflects this in a stirring mix of sweet orange, pineapple nectar and vanilla.
- Green Calcite is believed by some to encourage emotional balance, self-acceptance and more. Green Calcite the fragrance mirrors this in a blend of bergamot, jasmine and white woods.
- Lapis Lazuli is thought to impart truth, honesty, healing and more. Lapis Lazuli the fragrance expresses this in sea salt air, California lemon and beach lily.
- Rose Quartz is known for encouraging unconditional love, inner peace and more. Rose Quartz the fragrance reflects this in a union of coconut cream, Moroccan rose and sandalwood.
There are three options for purchasing the Crystal Wax Collection fragrances:
- Crystal Wax Collection
Includes all five fragrances. Comes in an organza gift bag with a decorative hang tag while supplies last.
- Crystal Wax Collection Bundle
Mix and match any of the five fragrances. Gift bag not included.
- Individual Crystal Wax Collection Bars
This collection is available while supplies last.
Check out this What Crystal Are You? Quiz, a fun way for you to learn which crystal reflects your personality the best! Let me know what your results are below! Plus, check out this “Behind the Scenes” video on how Scentsy translated the crystals trend into five new limited-edition fragrances.